Wednesday 25 April 2012

Review of the Book

Overall, I thought this was an excellent book about a person who was against the world. It teaches us about how there is people out there to support and love us even when we aren't the normal or even a clone. I am going to post the back of this book just so I can look back and show you exaclty how it is bland compared to the book. The book is detailed. It shows all the emotions, and its one of those books that you can truly picture like a movie. This book has sadness, an evil plot, romance, and an escape story.
I would deffinatly recommend this book to anyone that feels like a book they cant put down. It is one of those books that you can read it 10 times over and still not get bored. I would highly recommend this to anyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment