Thursday 1 March 2012

What We Will Bring To The Group

What We Will Bring To The Group

Jessica:

I think that in this project specifically I will contribute my work skills. I love to read and I love to write so being able to read the book and write detailed blog posts will really help out our group. I also think that I will be able to be a positive group member. I can help with keeping everyone on task and up to date. I also think that I can help because when it comes to projects that I really enjoy I tend to work hard on them. Seeing as how I love reading and writing this project will allow me to show off my abilities to not only do work but to do it well and up to standards.

Corey:



I will bring to the group an aspect of inquiring deeper. I will go father than inquiry. I like to know more about the person who’s life I am reading about. As well as developing skills to help me accomplish that. I like to read a lot once I find a book that interests me enough. It’s a hard task to accomplish but I really like this book, so I will probably finish the book within a week. I like to remember things specifically about characters, which will help me with analysis. 

No comments:

Post a Comment